The incredible skincare superpowers of Aloe Vera
About one-fifth of Basic Science Histo Aloe Vera Gel is made up of the extract from Aloe Vera. This is a type of succulent plant and it is often used in the field of professional-grade cosmeceuticals and there are several good reasons for that:
- It is gentle and suitable for sensitive skin
- It is packed with valuable vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
- It has incredible anti-inflammatory properties
- It delivers an instant cooling and calming effect
- It has unmatched hydrating powers
Since a skin that is excellently moisturized, rich in nutrients and healthy is also characterized with a smoother, softer and more elastic texture, it can also be said that this revolutionary skincare gel has impressive anti-aging effects.
Other key ingredients in this quality cosmetic gel
To further enhance the powers of Aloe Vera, Histolab has added several other risk-free ingredients to Basic Science Histo Aloe Vera Gel’s formula:
- Sodium Hyaluronate for extra hydration
- Chamomile extract for a faster soothing effect
- Trehalose for a long-lasting calming and cooling sensation
- SRGF H1 Complex for an improved hydration and skin health
- Allantoin for protection against various environmental factors
This top-notch cosmetic solution can be used on the skin of the neck and the face. Rub it carefully until it is fully absorbed.