As for form of treatment, the RRS HA Cellutrix is a very non-invasive form of cellulite removal therapy. This is a versatile cellulite fat dissolving product, that can be safely injected in multiple parts of the body, including zones like the legs, abdominal area, buttocks, and arms.
A single vial of RSS Cellutrix mesotherapy contains 5mg of Sodium Hyaluronate (the salt of Hyaluronic acid) and 175mg of protective buffer. A box of the product contains six vial, 10ml each. The products is intended for application / injection by a trained an licensed practitioner in a clean environment, in full accordance with the manufacturer’s safety protocol.
What makes the RRS Cellutrix special?
Obviously, there are many cellulite treatment mesotherapy products on the market. But everything about RRS® HA CELLUTRIX signifies premium European quality. Below is a quick overview of the products key points:
- It is very effective for dissolving fat tissues, and is specially tailored to remove cellulite deposits;
- This is a less invasive and painful form of cellulite removal than traditional procedures;
- Boasts a powerful mix of HA Sodium Hyaluronate and a cocktail (in the form of protective buffer) of antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins, caffeine, and L-carnitine;
- Safe to inject in various parts of the body – arms, thighs, belly area and even the buttock;
- A single box contains six 10ml vials, making it ideal for multiple treatments of multiple patients;