Main indications of Aliaxin SR
This superb Hyaluronic Acid filler by IBSA Group is suitable for the non-surgical correction of a wide range of facial imperfections occurring in the medium or deep layer of the dermis. It is particularly effective when it is used for the treatment of saggy skin on the face.
- Minimally-invasive treatment of facial depressions
- Successful correction of scarring and wrinkles
- Safe improvement of facial volume
- Guaranteed boost in skin tonicity, firmness, and elasticity
- Durable rejuvenation and remodeling of the midface and lower part of the face
- Painless improvement of facial contour
Administration and dosage protocol
Just like most professional-grade dermal fillers, Aliaxin SR is injected under the skin. It is designed to be specifically administered in the cutaneous tissue and it must never be injected in the blood vessels. Since the product comes in two prefilled 1ml syringes and the package also features four 27G Sterimedix needles, board-certified plastic surgeons will not need to waste time preparing for the treatment. The doses can vary from patient to patient and need to be estimated by clinicians on an individual basis. To preserve and prolong the impressive anti-wrinkle and skin remodeling effects of this product, patients need to undergo maintenance treatments every 6 to 12 months.