Is the treatment with Dermaheal SB harmful for the skin?
Like every other Dermaheal product, this one focuses on two main things – healing the derma. The raw materials used in its product and the formula on which it is based are not only health-friendly, there are also health-boosting. Therefore, even though this cosmetic product has a bleaching action, it is very gentle to the skin. The active ingredients in its structure decrease the overproduction of melanin by preventing L-DOPA from transforming into pigments such as pheomelanin and eumelanin.
- Skin brightening
- Age spots and freckles removal
- Hyperpigmentation reduction
- Natural skin tan restoration
- Melanin synthesis reduction
Each box of Dermaheal SB includes 10 x 5ml vials. The recommended dose for one session is 1 vial or 5ml. Usually, a session per week is enough to deliver the desired results. Still, treatment effects can vary depending on skin type, age, and other factors.
A three-stage treatment
- Initial stage – covers 1 month and involves the use of a single vial every week (4 vials in total)
- Second stage – covers a period of 2 months and involves two sessions per month
- Maintenance stage – aims at preserving and further improving treatment results and it involves one session every month