- Filler gel composition: Hyaluronic Acid IPN-like Technology and antioxidant agent Mannitol
- Volume: 2 x 1ml & 1 x 2.2ml
- Concentration of HA particles: 21mg/g
- Disposable needles: 21G 60, 21G ½, 25G 40, 27G ½
- Result longevity: 12 months or more
- Injection site depth: Subcutaneous, deep dermis
To give a much-needed volume to the treated area, Stylage XXL is directly injected into the deeper layers of the skin with a cannula. The regions which can be treated with this advanced dermal filler are the chin, cheekbones, cheeks where facial volume has been lost or which require some facial sculpting or augmentation.
This Class III medical device is also suitable for patients who wish to make their face more symmetrical, including for those who have a differentiating facial weakness after suffering a stroke, for example.
What happens after the injection?
Stylage XXL has an elastic structure that is easy to model and mold. Therefore, clinicians can make adjustments on the injected gel’s form and placement immediately after it has been applied into the deep dermis to achieve the desired appearance. The effects become instantly visible after treatment and usually last for approximately 12+ months. Touch-up appointments are typically not required during that period.