Top advantages of Teosyal RHA 2
- Corrects medium to deep wrinkles
- Succeeds where other fillers fail – high-mobility areas
- Preserve natural expressions and facial movements
- Softens and rejuvenates the skin
- Restores lost volume
- Based on a new cross-linking production method which causes no swelling during treatment
What is a dynamic filler?
A dynamic dermal filler is developed specifically to provide treatment on those facial areas that are extremely mobile. These zones can be incredibly challenging to correct and HA injection procedures usually do that at a high price – the patient’s natural expressions. Teosyal RHA II dynamic filler provides the desired correction without limiting the movement of the face. That is because it has a very elastic structure. It offers immediate results that look very natural. The product is injected into the mid dermis of areas such as cheeks, forehead, nasolabial and perioral zone. It offers an instant correction of:
- Marionette wrinkles
- Nasogenian folds
- Crow’s feet
- Nasolabial wrinkles
- Glabellar wrinkles
- Forehead furrows
Teosyal RHA 2 contains 0.3% of lidocaine which serves as a local anesthetic and it provides patients with more comfort during the treatment process. The durability of post-treatment effects remains visible for months.