What does Pluryal Meso 1 contain?
Pluryal Meso 1 is an injectable product that has Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and amino acids as its two main components. Both are completely safe and will be absorbed and dissolved by the body over time (several weeks or months). The role of HA is to fill the creases in the skin (lines and wrinkles) that were caused as a result of the natural aging process, sun or photodamage, etc. This substance can also moisturize the soft tissue and provide a long-lasting skin hydration. Amino acids, on the other hand, work deeply into the dermis repairing and restructuring it. The result – a skin that has a greater elasticity and firmness.
- Hyaluronic Acid sodium salt
- Amino acids (L-lysine hydrochloride, L-valine, L-cysteine, L-serine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-proline, L-alanine)
- Sodium bicarbonate
This purified mesotherapy product is designed specifically to treat patients who have a sun damaged or aging skin. The standard treatment with Pluryal Meso 1 consists of 3 different stages:
- Initial stage – 4 injection sessions (one per a week)
- Second stage – 2 injection sessions (one per a month)
- Final stage – 1 injection session every 2 to 6 months to maintain results