- Average longevity of treatment results: 6-9 months
- Concentration of Hyaluronic Acid per 1ml: 23mg
- Accessories included in the box: comes in a prefilled syringe (1 x 1ml), 27G ½” single-use needle
- Other ingredients: NaCl and phosphate-buffer
Treatment areas on which Princess Filler can be applied
Created as a monophasic HA filler, this product can be injected into different facial areas and it can provide instant and durable correction of:
- Glabellar lines
- Perioral wrinkles (medium to deep)
- Forehead furrows
It can also be applied via injection in the lips to improve their volume or to redefine their contour. Princess Filler is even suitable for therapies involving hand rejuvenation. The only place on which the application of this premium-quality dermal filler is not recommended is the periorbital area.
How does it fight the signs of aging?
Princess Filler can provide patients with a rejuvenated and refreshed skin through a very natural treatment based on the powers of Hyaluronic Acid. This is a substance that already exists in our bodies and its primal task is to retain moisture in the skin. The HA in this trusted product contains non-animal and biologically compatible Hyaluronic Acid that has the same qualities as those possessed by HA found in the human body and its use comes with no risks. Once injected into the treatment areas, this reliable soft-tissue filler will:
- Improve the skin’s elasticity
- Remove medium to severe wrinkles
- Rejuvenate and hydrate the skin
- Restore lost volume