How does the HA in Regenovue Fine remove fine lines?
Hyaluronic Acid is a substance that is found in our bodies and it is incredibly important because it helps our skin look more radiant and youthful by maintaining its moisturization levels and stimulating the process of collagen production. With age, however, skin starts to rapidly lose HA and, as a consequence, superficial wrinkles step into the picture. Since every box of Regenovue Fine contains a prefilled disposable syringe that contains 24mg/ml of fine-quality Hyaluronic Acid, you will have the chance to turn back time and rejuvenate the skin of your face. This revolutionary skin filler is particularly suitable for the temporary correction of:
- Glabellar lines
- Periorbital lines (superficial wrinkles around the eyes)
- Neck folds
- Other small wrinkles that appear on the thin-skin areas of your face
Top benefits of this quality dermal filler
Regenovue Fine was developed by NeoGenesis through a new-generation production technology that has given this innovative product high viscosity, a stable cross-linked, monophasic structure and 100% biocompatible HA. As a result, this superb soft-tissue filler is:
- Longer-lasting (8-12 months)
- Completely dissolvable and fully absorbed by the skin
- Safe with zero risky side effects
- Easy to use and to inject
- Capable of delivering instant results
Order it now and you will not regret it.