Features of Regenovue Sub-Q Plus with Lidocaine
Regenovue Sub-Q Plus can be purchased at a budget-friendly price from Skin Heal but the quality it offers and its features can be described as nothing short of being premium. This effective dermal filler has:
- A stable and regular monophasic structure for natural-looking and longer-lasting results (12-18 months)
- Top-notch Hyaluronic Acid as its main ingredient which means it is safe and 100% biodegradable
- Barely traceable levels of BDDE residue and endotoxins and that reduces chances of a side effects
- Incredibly high viscosity that also prolongs treatment effects
- Lidocaine in its formula to ensure a pain-free injection
This surprisingly affordable HA filler injection is sold in a box containing one 1ml prefilled syringe and two 27G medical-grade needles.
NeoGenesis, the company that develops and manufactures Regenovue Sub-Q Plus with Lidocaine, has designed this pioneering skin filler to be specifically injected into the lower subcutaneous layer of the skin so that it can effectively provide patients with a visible deep wrinkle removal effects. Therefore, this innovative skin rejuvenation product should not be used on facial areas characterized with very thin skin (e.g. around the eyes) and should only be applied on mature skin with severe wrinkles and folds.