HYAcorp MLF 1 as an alternative to cosmetic surgical procedures
You are looking at a trusted skin filler that similar to certain aesthetic surgical treatments can contour and/or reshape smaller body parts like calves, hands or even to correct concave deformities. A procedure involving the use of HYAcorp MLF 1, however, has several great advantages over more traditional surgical solutions:
- It is non-invasive and non-surgical
- There is no downtime and patients can get back to their daily routine after the procedure
- One injection session takes about 30 minutes
- Side effects are rarely observed and are rarely severe (redness, tenderness, swelling, bruising)
- Durable but non-permanent
- A natural treatment that relies on the properties of HA which is naturally found in the human body
What’s in it?
Every milliliter of HYAcorp MLF 1 contains 20mg of cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid, 2mg of HA and 6.9mg of Sodium Chloride. Each box also features 1ml of water for injection. Every single batch of this fast-selling body filler has undergone thorough testing and comes with a quality and safety guarantee.
The standard longevity of an injection treatment carried out with this quality medical device varies between 6-8 months or over. Patients enjoy instant results.