What’s the role of HA in Otesaly Deep Line 1ml?
Hyaluronic Acid is an ingredient that is widely used in the sphere of skin rejuvenation because this unique substance is incredibly powerful and has the ability to fight a wide range of signs of aging because it:
- Fills and smooths wrinkles and lines
- Adds volume to the skin that has been lost as a result of the natural aging process
- Moisturizes the skin, improving its elasticity
- Rejuvenates from the inside, making it more effective than topical creams
Our bodies produce HA which is why Otesaly Deep Line 1ml is such a patient-friendly and safe soft-tissue filler that is rarely reported to lead to unwanted reactions. It will completely decompose within the course of several months. This process is very gradual, so patients need not worry about sudden or dramatic changes in their appearance.
Target injection sites
Otesaly Deep Line 1ml’s superpowers include temporary wrinkle removal and facial augmentation or contouring. Therefore, it is to be injected into the lips, chin, nasolabial area (to reduce nasolabial folds and oral commissures). Recommended injection techniques are to be used by the qualified clinician who is performing the procedure to ensure optimal results.
- Lip augmentation and sculpting – linear threading technique
- Facial contouring – Fan techniques, linear threading technique, cross-hatching
- Fold and wrinkle removal – Serial puncture technique, linear threading technique, fan techniques