Pluryal Volume is a leading injection filler by MD Skin Solutions. To manufacture it, the company used a so-called P.R.E.M.I.U.M. concept. Because of that, this remarkable product has the following qualities:
- Pure – free of animal-based ingredients, well-purified, minimal side effects
- Reticulated – offers more durable effects (up to 16 months)
- Elastic – smooth injection and natural-looking results
- Monophasic – no migration of the implant
- Isotonic – greater biological compatibility
- User-friendly – ergonomically-designed syringe, detailed product guide, health-friendly
- Maximized resistance – slow degradation which makes it longer-lasting
This product has an HA concentration of 23mg/ml which gives the gel a denser 3D texture. Thanks to that, a treatment with Pluryal Volume offers a uniform correction of the skin. Plus, HA fillers which are characterized by a higher density are also more cohesive and come with a lower risk of implant migration.
Where and how is it injected?
There are several injection techniques which can be used for the application of this superb dermal filler. The procedure must be performed by a skilled clinician who is able to make a well-informed and professional decision on which injection method will offer the best results possible. Pluryal Volume is injected into the deep dermis to augment the chin, add volume to lips and cheeks, contour the mandibular, remodel the nose, improve the appearance of the back of the hands.