Benefits of using HyaFilia Classic with Lidocaine
- Rejuvenates the skin by safely reducing the appearance of medium wrinkles
- Top performance and excellent quality
- Restores the optimal hydro balance of the skin
- Budget—friendly price
- Has a hybrid structure and improves gel plasticity for lasting anti-aging effects
- Contains Lidocaine for a painless treatment experience
- Improves skin elasticity
- Versatile use – can treat the face, décolleté, back of the hands and neck
What can patients expect after treatment?
A standard treatment with HyaFilia Classic with Lidocaine Plus delivers instant cosmetic rejuvenation results by visibly reducing the appearance of medium lines and wrinkles. The non-animal HA in this pioneering skin filler also has a powerful hydrating property that will moisturize patients’ skin from the inside, greatly boosting its elasticity. The treatment involves a series of injections into the middle layer of dermis. This ordeal usually lasts 20 to 30 minutes. After it, medium wrinkles will become less visible as they are filled by the injectable gel. The Hyaluronic Acid will then gradually dissolve over a period of 12 months at the most. Usually this product does not lead to serious or long-lasting adverse effects. Follow-up maintenance treatments need to be performed at an interval of every few months so that patients can retain their rejuvenated appearance.